As a coalition and as individual members, we work to create healthier environments by educating about and advocating for policy change that
1) protects all employees from secondhand smoke
2) prevents youth and young adults from initiating tobacco and e-cigarette use
3) taxes cigarettes and other tobacco products at levels that help to deter use
4) encourages cessation among all tobacco users
5) helps to reduce disparities as they relate to tobacco use
We believe that reduction in the use of tobacco and exposure to secondhand smoke and e-cigarette aerosol will create healthier lifestyles, longer lives, and a healthier environment for the people of Nevada.