For those who want to support and promote the mission of the Nevada Tobacco Prevention Coalition, we welcome your partnership in helping to create a healthier, tobacco-free Nevada for all residents and visitors.
No membership fees or dues are required. We ask coalition members to:
- Be in support and alignment with the mission of NTPC
- Attend one of the quarterly NTPC meetings each year
- Maintain open communication and work collaboratively with NTPC
We also invite members to participate in the coalition’s ongoing committees:
- Policy Workgroup
- Members engaged in the Policy Workgroup help to shape and determine the policy priorities of the coalition.
- Communications Committee
- Members of the Communications Committee help to plan the communication strategy for the coalition and assist in writing content for news articles, responding to media, and developing press releases and other communications.
Visit our Membership page to join.
For those who want to receive ongoing information about tobacco-related news stories, legislative actions, and coalition activities by subscribing to our email list, please contact Amber Greene.